To work towards achieving social justice and access to the legal system by providing free legal services to the Hawkesbury Nepean communities, focusing on the empowerment of marginalised people.
An empowered, self-determining community where a socially just legal system ensures human rights and equality are respected and upheld.
- Social Justice
- Cultural Diversity
- Holistic Service Provision
The Hawkesbury Nepean Community Legal Centre has seven strategic goals:
- Provide accessible and responsive services to marginalised people in the community
- Increase engagement with Aboriginal communities
- Develop, maintain and promote the identity of HNCLC
- Maintain staff
- Maintain management committee
- Review, develop and implement policies that reflect best practice
- Maintain and increase funding
The Hawkesbury Nepean Community Legal Centre Management Committee Members are dedicated volunteers drawn from our comm
gement Committee meets the first Tuesday of every second month to make decisions about strategic planning and management of the Centre.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Management Committee please contact us on 4587 8877 and ask to speak to our Manager for more information.